Taking a Stand Taking a Stand

It tried really hard to be funny but just wasn't. Work on the voice volume too, it goes from too loud to too quiet. I don't think it's original either, feel like it's copying other artist's styles but they are actually funny.

Brewster responds:

Well I was trying to be funny, youre right about that. Wish you wouldve expanded on who you feel like I'm copying, that would be nice to know

Stainville Episode 2 Stainville Episode 2

would have given it 5 stars but the volume seriously needs to be normalized. I had to constantly turn my speakers up and down. I would turn it up cuz I could barely hear one voice, then I get blasted by a super loud voice/sfx. I enjoyed the story, volume is only problem

It's Dark and Scary It's Dark and Scary

i appreciate the effort, but don't you need to give credit to Spongebob for providing the voices? not really an original work

*Flight* *Flight*

Lots-o-Fun

played it through twice

the second time I HAD to beat the country time achievements, won in 20 days!
longest flight was 7000m at which point I crashed on purpose because I was tired :/

10/10 - sucked me in for like 2 hours,
I didnt like the end as much, santa framed the guitar hobos music, and didnt ever get the girls letter. I thought at first when it got to the french dude, he was gonna see the letter then pass on the original message, which would have been endearing. Instead the narcissistic asswipe conjures the image of some Parisian street walker and perverts the original sweet message. And then the Arabian guy is clearly insane, possibly schizophrenic judging by his thoughts and reactions.

good game tho, pretty cool

hidden level was my favorite.

The Festival The Festival

perfect, I give 5 stars because you were going with the grassland medieval and nailed it/. Good music should be able to make people think of certain things or feel a certain way, and good artists are able to do that, and you succeeded.

Step responds:

Thank you, I'm happy I did!

Pierced through the heart Pierced through the heart

Solid

I like the fact that vocals are used, reminds me of Wumpscut. The vocals are done very well and integrated very nicely. 'A+' for effort and technique!

L3ak responds:

Thank you very much,to be honest this was my first time actually ever doing vox,so Im happy with the results.